Watching match in 3D

Does anyone else think the players are really really thick, defenders failing to anticipate overlaps or just randomly missing the ball from a cross, strikers never gambling to get on the end of a cross or through ball etc, maybe it's just my players (though they are mostly supposedly world class), but some of the things I've see would shame a school 2XI imo :(

I watch the games (full 90 mins) in the 3d engine as if I'm watching it on tv :-)

Yes, sometimes the players defy belief in their ineptness but then I watched the Blackburn defence against Arsenal last weekend and realised how realistic the ineptness actually was. Apologies to Blackburn fans.

Not as bad as a previous versions 2d engine AI. Winning 2-1 in a friendly with 20 mins left. I decide to let the sub goalie have a go and register the substitution. There's a foul given against my team in the centre circle, so the ref allows the substitution to take place. Just as my goalies shake hands and the sub steps onto the pitch, the ref blows his whistle and the opposition player whacks the ball from the halfway line into my goal. 2-2 and the sub goalie is still 35 yards from the goal!!! I hada video of this somewhere... I'll see if I can find it.

Archived