Suggestions Thread.

Well since there isn't an official thread for this yet, I thought I may as well create one.

Question:

What would you like to see in the next FMH game? (Please note, I am not in any way stating that there will definately be a FMH2008, I'd just like your ideas)

Well since there isn't an official thread for this yet, I thought I may as well create one.

Question:

What would you like to see in the next FMH game? (Please note, I am not in any way stating that there will definately be a FMH2008, I'd just like your ideas)

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Benjaminoo:

this is all because of that argument in that other thread isn't it? icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Uhmm... no it isnt *shifty eyes*

A proper idea thread should be done on a one-thread-per-idea.

If you have an idea, search to see if it's been mentioned before. If not, start a new thread about your idea, going into as much detail as possible. Think of the pros and cons of your idea etc

This way we can actually discuss and develop the idea and hopefully make it important enough to get into the game.

Wishlist threads tend to turn into a mess of ideas with no discussion or elaboration on any one idea.

Example of a great discussion thread from the PC forum:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5211026...272014482#5272014482

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cammy_rangers:

well maybe music in the next fm </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Would take up a lot of room (that's just the music player, without the songs) and would cost a lot of money.

Archived