FM 2009: Moving Stadium?

I generally don't know the answer to this question and I can't seem to find a topic so here it goes.

Say I'm Fulham, or Tolouse and my stadiums are well, not the biggest and you ask for an upgrade and they say the Council will never let them. Does the game ever build you a new stadium? 'Cus for instance in two saves I'm losing alot of fans/income etc 'cus there's too many fans compared to stadium seats. I also feel this will "hold the club back" into growing into say a Manchester United.

If anyone knows it'd be lovely to hear.

Cheers.

Yes. If you can't expand your current stadium any more, you will be able to build another one..... Eventually. So as long as you are filling your current staium week in, week out, and have a good financial footing (you probably require a couple of hundred million in your accounts) you have a chance of getting a new stadium.

Well that counts my new Blyth stadium out... The problem is that with 4000 viewers per match in League 1 we don't make nearly enough money, so we're always losing cash and we have to sell players and if you sell you can't get promoted that easily, so as U2 say: we're stuck in a moment and can't get out of it...

Archived