How can I contact Latvia's researchers?

Data forum, or if they're really unresponsive give one of the SI staff (i.e. Gripper or Simon Tipple) a PM perhaps.

I do wish that researchers provide contact details in the data forum (as a sticky perhaps), so if they do go AWOL we can email them (and if they're still not responsive...).

Data forum, or if they're really unresponsive give one of the SI staff (i.e. Gripper or Simon Tipple) a PM perhaps.

I do wish that researchers provide contact details in the data forum (as a sticky perhaps), so if they do go AWOL we can email them (and if they're still not responsive...).

I can understand why they don't do provide any information. They'll be swamped with e-mails by people who generally don't agree with the attributes they've given to certain players.

I can understand why they don't do provide any information. They'll be swamped with e-mails by people who generally don't agree with the attributes they've given to certain players.

On the other hand, it would help immensely in case they go AWOL (which you get the feeling sometimes happens in the Data forum).

Remember that they are doing a service for SI and their customers, so it makes sense for them to be contactable.

Some researchers rarely go into the Data forum or log on here - they're on other forums - I think the Portuguese researchers have their own forum - but, say, the English ones are here and contactable as they use this forum.

Absolutely agree with you, I also understand why they don't provide any info about themselves. But I'm not from that ones, who want to offense them, I just want to help to improve the game. :)

Yeah, and then they'd never get around to do their actual work/research.

Archived