increase capacity

The council blocking anymore expansion means that the stadium has been expanded to its full capacity. The only way round this is to start working on building a huge balance up and waiting for a new stadium to be announced.

is there any other way round this

Other than using an in game editor to either expand your stadium (which i dont think you can do - not sure), or to inject some cash into your balance, then no.

Are you currently selling out your ground? Beware, do get a decent size stadium can take upwards of 200 million

I'm having exactly the same problem with Colchester United team in 2028, we are frequent prem & CL challengers. My max capacity is 30,000 and the wonderful Colchester District Council are saying no. What makes this ever so much more annoying, is that Col U's ground could easily be expanded to hold 30k+ as its been built on an out of town business estate development!

I'm having exactly the same problem with Colchester United team in 2028, we are frequent prem & CL challengers. My max capacity is 30,000 and the wonderful Colchester District Council are saying no. What makes this ever so much more annoying, is that Col U's ground could easily be expanded to hold 30k+ as its been built on an out of town business estate development!

Maybe so, but isnt one side of it right next to the A12? I cant see how it could be expanded much in that direction.

Archived