Lost The League On Last Day GLITCH

I'm playing as Fiorentina it got to the last game of the season, myself, Inter and AC all finished on 85 points, I ended up finishing second with Inter champions. I read the league rules and it states that goal difference, head to head record and goals scored are used to separate teams on equal points. I had the the better goal difference, better head to head record and scored more goals and yet Inter still won the league :thdn:

This has seriously ****ed me off and ruined my enjoyment of the game, this needs sorting :mad:

Things like this are infuriating aren't they. I lost in a barcelona derby away to Espanyol last night to fall behind my friend on an online game. I Had 15 players away on international duty and ended up having to play a load of kids and crocks. Very frustrating, hope things like this are sorted for fm10. We've been playing for a total of almost a week and its been an absolutely fantastic game, neck and neck all the way for 5 seasons, real shame that this happened which may well end up handing him the league.

I think that means it looks like this:

Team        Won    Drawn   Lost  For  Against   Goal Diff   Points
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Inter       2      1       1     7    5         +2          7
Fiorentina  2      0       2     5    5         0           6
AC Milan    1      1       2     8    9         -1          4

So the game was right.

That's weird, I thought the head to head rule would only be between me and Inter, sorry for wasting your time, anyway it's still infuriating and harder to accept now :(

It can get pretty confusing, especially when three teams end up equal on points. You have a better head to head than Inter, Milan have a better head to head than you and Inter have a better head to head than Milan. The league table between the three teams is the best and easiest way to figure it all out.

Archived