FM2009 Complains & FM2010 New Features.

Hello, first, I should tell you that English is not my native language, so probably I will have a lot of errors in my post. And sorry if a I cannot post by idea here. I couldn't find a similiar threath.

For FM2010 I want or recommend the following:

- Related with the Board:

- Sometimes the Chairman accept player's tranfer offers stating "It's was too good to refuse". It will very good if you can give an "Ultimatum" to the Board if this happend.

- Related with Economy and Income/Expenses:

I know that everywhere are poor and rich people, but in the game, the difference of cash or balance advancing the year between the top table teams and middle and bottom teams is abismal (hugh). Always the top teams have the best players even if they don't use them. FM creators may look into that. I know it happens but no in the same way as the game. Ten seasons after, the bottom teams don't reach the 30 points. The same teams are the winners, and the same teams are relegated. And, it isn't real that every season, they Board give you 80 Millions euros to transfer budget. Being teams like Roma, Middlesbrough, Valencia, Fiorentina. All the profit is not always used to transfer. The Board should think twice in giving such quantity of money.

- Related to player's club switch:

ALWAYS but AlWAYS when I play the Calcio, Seria A, AC Milan buy Cassano from Sampdoria and Mauro Zárate from Lazio. In 2011/2012 season, they are in the Reserve Team and they don't want to leave. Sometimes, player recognized that they doesn't have a Current Ability like the team does. So they move to a smaller club and star again.

- Related to AI intelligence or manager intelligence, as you prefer:

What I'am trying to refer is the planification of forthcoming seasons. In my opinion, the leagues mantein a competitive level only the 3 first season. After that the game is much easier. Club and managers doesn't think on what they need. They buy for buy. They pay crazy quantities of money for a player that over the 10 ten games they don't use anymore. Why they bought him if after ten games he is in the reserve team? Sometimes, a club has no defences but hundred strikers. Why? AI bougth people that it doesn't need.

This is a annoying problem. It's cause people like me stop playing FM for a while.

- Related to fixtures/schedules and calendar:

Why the data base doesn't has a calendar pre-seted per season to not re-arranged match every time that a team have international competition? It would very good if the calendar and matches don't change/switch during a season. It's a problem if I go on holidays to next match.

-Related to Old Players Abilities and Retirement:

I want to know why to full back, midfielders and strikers, they ability goes down so drastical/quick? Specially after 32. I realize that average players 32 years old are uselles. They rating per match is awful/bad. Except some players like Nedved, Totti, Del Piero. I know that 32, 33 is not the best age to play but the level/abilities/rating per match, is not so different that the past season. When a average player gets 32, he is worthwile, no matter what. For example, Cristiano Lucarelli from Parma, in the first season, he can score mora than 20 goals. But in the second season, he cannot scored even one. It happend with a lot of players. ABSTRACT: players age 31 is the last decent season. FM should modifie this. Not always it happen.

Another headacke is player's retirement. No one, but no one will see Del Piero or Buffon in Juventus Reserves. They will retire from football first. So, when that kind of player are not matching with squad current ability, they will retire. Another thing, I will be nice to ask players date of retirement or recommend retirement. Hugh quantities of high-level players, when they have no club is when they decide to retire.

- New Features:

- Trainnigs: trainning matches.

- Pre-season matches (friendly competitions): Like Peace Cup, Joan Gamper's Trophy.

- Be able to change kit squad. New design for the jersey.

- It would be nice if for one time, you can win a ban appeal.

- When a penalty has been whistled but is wasn't, it would be nice to punish the referee

or punish the simulator player.

Planification :);)

I'm not sure about player stats dropping dramatically over 30. Wasn't that fixed?

I do agree that the ai need to plan their signings better though . But as for the same players going to the same clubs, the teams have a shortlist at the start of the game. So it's not unfeasible that a team will always want the same player

I agree that many clubs get too much money for transfers. I have had £60M++ transfer budget with clubs like Fiorentina, Real Betis and Roma just by playing in the champions league one year. That's just stupid.

Archived