S.I Must sort this out

Marquinhos wasn't selected for the world cup squad for brazil

after being in the

world team of the year,

Prem. team of the year, prem.

player of the year,

prem top goalscorer and some others

This always annoys me no matter how good the player plays he doesn't get picked maybe because of his reputation. :mad:

Season Stats 1

Season Stats 1

P.s just showing off came 4th with sunderland 2nd season on goal scored :D:p aha

And man city were the team in 5th

Along the same lines, it annoys me that it's really difficult for players to be selected for the national team when they're U21- even if they're one of the top players.

Egregious example: Jozy Altidore wasn't called up to the US squad in South Africa 2010 because he was playing in an U-21 tournament. Ridiculous. Really detracts from the realism when the US is playing Marcus Tracy (you haven't heard of him, that's the point) up front and Zak Whitbread is commanding the defence.

2019, Stephen Watts, centre mid 20yo and worth 33m. Was playing in the England 1st team, got injured and then called up to the U21's (no main team matches around that time). Then it seemed like the main team manager (Pearce) just forgot about him. Its really a big bug that needs to be sorted, have it with a few more players too..

Did you win the Premier League and rest him for the last few dead matches?

Nope other way round really

was 8th with 4 games left

against

bolton won 2-0 he scored both

spurs won 3-2 he scored 2 again

man utd won 2-1 he scored 2

liverpool won 3-0 he scored to again

he helped me finish 4th and he also got signing of the season for £12 million

I think there is a bit of a problem for the national team managers, where shortlists aren't made very well. I don't know if it's the same, but anybody noticed when they take over a national team mid game that the shortlist is always missing a lot of players, especially regens?

I think there is a bit of a problem for the national team managers, where shortlists aren't made very well. I don't know if it's the same, but anybody noticed when they take over a national team mid game that the shortlist is always missing a lot of players, especially regens?

I noticed this aswell

Very annoying no matter the quality of the regen.

Nope other way round really

was 8th with 4 games left

against

bolton won 2-0 he scored both

spurs won 3-2 he scored 2 again

man utd won 2-1 he scored 2

liverpool won 3-0 he scored to again

he helped me finish 4th and he also got signing of the season for £12 million

Reminds me a bit of then-Fiorentina's Luca Toni - Golden Boot 2005-2006, but nowhere in the honours list (although Calciopoli didn't help).

Archived