FM2010 Demo

Hi Guys,

first post here !

i've scanned the forum as much as possible to find a topic on this but couldnt find one anywhere. forgive me if there is already info on this..

My question is, When can we expect the FM 2010 Demo to be available ? I understand the game will be released in October, so surely the Demo will be available before that.. maybe late september ? :-)

here's hoping it's available soon as im sure all of us cant wait to test it out.

any info on this would be great, thanks !

Hi Guys,

first post here !

i've scanned the forum as much as possible to find a topic on this but couldnt find one anywhere. forgive me if there is already info on this..

My question is, When can we expect the FM 2010 Demo to be available ? I understand the game will be released in October, so surely the Demo will be available before that.. maybe late september ? :-)

here's hoping it's available soon as im sure all of us cant wait to test it out.

any info on this would be great, thanks !

Couple of weeks before has been quoted, so mid-October most likely.

Oh, and to stave off the normal questions, the demo will be released a couple of weeks before the game is released, and we won’t have a firm date for it until the game is in full manufacture.

That is a direct quote from Miles Jacobson, SI Studio Director. The game is anticipated for release on 30th Oct, so that would make the demo around mid-October assuming that the 30th Oct is indeed confirmed as the release date. I would assume from the quote that if the release gets delayed then so does the demo

Archived