Purchasing Mac

Just a quick question:

Mac user in North America (Canada specifically). Will 2010 be available via digital download for Mac? I know 2009 has a demo (which I'm using) but I can't seem to find a digital download, and the only boxed copies seem to be from for countries off continent (who may or may not ship internationally, haven't checked...).

Am I missing somewhere/something indicating there is a full version Mac download for purchase, or a "within country" disbtributour for Mac in Canada for 2009? Obviously not going to buy 2009 when 2010 is coming out so soon, but still nice to know for both versions.

I think there was digital download of FM09 for mac through something called eSellerate but you can't find the link here or in official FM site and it was made available a long time after the game was released.

I'm also on Mac, and I live in Brazil. Every year I buy the boxed version from UK stores, it takes between 10-20 days to get here and most of them don't charge any extra for international shipping.

And buying the FM version instead WWSM I can use all add-ons made by the community which is not possible with WWSM (I read this somewhere).

Archived