Scouting in the Carribean? Health Risk?

Is it just me or has my scout been killed or abducted in the Carribean? He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth!

Check the start date, then duration, then current date, i think it might have turned into holiday, no reports!

:o

iyh3ea.png

I assume you set it to roaming so he is roaming around and spending 8 days in Dominica. You can see from his knowledge he has been all around a whole pile of other bits of the caribbean so he is still doing his thing. If you haven't loaded players from a lot of those countries its unlikely he will find anyone on most of the islands and if he does he may dismiss them as too rubbish as you're playing as a top club so you don't get the reports.

I assume you set it to roaming so he is roaming around and spending 8 days in Dominica. You can see from his knowledge he has been all around a whole pile of other bits of the caribbean so he is still doing his thing. If you haven't loaded players from a lot of those countries its unlikely he will find anyone on most of the islands and if he does he may dismiss them as too rubbish as you're playing as a top club so you don't get the reports.

Yeah i know, i was just joking around! :p;)

Archived