Stat to determine injuries?

I would like to use the stats of injuries in the v.02 data editor and copy them to the v.03 editor so I can start a new v.03 game with injuries that occur at the same frequency as in v.02, which I feel was more realistic. I assumed that occurence ratio was the factor to determine how often injuries crop up, but if I'm not mistaken they're unchanged in the v.03 editor. So what is the important stat to change, or is it hidden so I can't change it?

Help much appreciated :thup:

Injury proneness and natural fitness are the two main stats that would have an impact on injuries, but others such as work rate and stamina could also be important. However it's not these stats alone that leads to injuries; it's how you play, manage, and look after your players that's most important. If you can tell a player doesn't always last 90 minutes, it's up to you as manager to play around this to protect the player.

I don't mean for players specifically, but if I'm not mistaken injuries generally went up from the second to third patch? Is there a stat for individual injuries in the editor that determines how often they come?

No. There is no set figure for how often they happen..

As manager you can do a lot to change the frequency of injuries however.

Archived