ffs i cant believe it!

ok well i was getting well into a good old game of fm (as you do) and my computer decided to restart after the system updated something, WHAM game closes right in the middle of a match and the computer shuts down....i cant remember the last time i saved so i would imagine it was a while ago, lost all motivation play the save now knowing i wouild have to back track so far....i was doing so well aswell.....grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You can set the game to save at regular intervals to help protect you from incidents such as this. You should do that from now on.

And very unlucky there, I hope you can muster the incentive to give it another crack :thup:

If you right click on my computer and choose properties, then choose automatic updates, you can set it so it asks you before doing it. That way it wont just go ahead and install things in the future.

It is such a pain whenever you lose a lot of work like this. If you don't like the autosave, at lease always save after you have done something you wouldn't like to do again, such as lots of contracts, or major players searches etc

Archived