Best Ways to Better your Finance?

Hey guys,

I got bored with my Man City save that I started to take on a project and start at the North/South Square league. After about finishing my first season, was able to secure promotion to the Square Premier with Worcester..

However, my finances are still a bit weak and am still losing around 20k a month (which is substantial w/ this team)..

Wondering what are the easiest or best ways to better my finance which can later hopefully lead to upgrading training grounds/youth and etc.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks!

You could try and arrange friendlies in pre-season at your home stadium against bigger clubs from higher divisions and the gate receipts can give you a finanical boost, although it can be hard to get good clubs to agree to play you.

You could also cut out your reserves, sell any high earning players who aren't in your first team plans, and pray to any god who may be listening that you get an oil sheikh as a new chairman.

P.S. getting in a few parent clubs from high level i.e. prem or champinship will also help as you get players who are good at this level for nothing on the loan system. You will also useually get annual fee or home friendly or even both.

You could also cut out your reserves, sell any high earning players who aren't in your first team plans, and pray to any god who may be listening that you get an oil sheikh as a new chairman.

P.S. getting in a few parent clubs from high level i.e. prem or champinship will also help as you get players who are good at this level for nothing on the loan system. You will also useually get annual fee or home friendly or even both.

Yea, the thing is when I try and look for more parent clubs, it options me to drop my current parent in replace of the new one. So I can only have one. It's tough :/

(1). Cut out your reserve & youth team, especialy who got only 1 or 2 stars.

(2). Sell the high earners if you can find someone replace.

(3). Find some high reputation parent clubs, and arrange FR with them.

(4). Loan players from high division clubs, pay "0" if possible.

(5). Make sure you perform well on the fan day.

(6). If big offer comes, try to negociate & sell you player for a good price, not forget "next sell on clause"

Archived