Suggestion - Monthly Reports

They are a bit boring and don’t really give much of an insight into how you’re getting on and absolutely no insight into how the month has gone. I’d like to see a board report, a team report and a fan report e.g.

The Board

The board are satisfied with your overall management of the club; however they are concerned with the recent form shown by the club.

They remain satisfied with your financial management of the club, but felt it necessary to draw your attention to the substantial loss this month.

The Fans

Mr X, the fans spokesperson, believes that the fans are pleased with your overall management, despite recent form. The 3-0 win against arch rivals XXX was seen as a particular highlight, this month.

Player A has pleased the fans with some impressive performances, but they would like to see Player B playing more regularly.

The Team

Club Captain A believes that team are pleased with your management and enjoy playing for you. Morale is excellent and confidence high. However, concerns have been raised regards the upcoming game against XXX.

Obviously they would be more in depth than that, but I feel it would be nice to get more info on how we are doing, based on recent form etc, rather than overall performance.

You get a "season so far" board report, there is no mention of their monthly opinion. Board opinion is accessible by clickingg on confidence, so why not fans? Morale can be gauged, but why is morale high? Who said that players would only be concerned about "big matches"?

I feel that you've completely missed the point of the feature. Don't take the examples so literally :thup:

I like the idea of expanding this a bit more. Make it an optional link in the news: "Monthly Team Status Report" or something.

Included could be links to some charts of relevance: league position over time, loaned players progression (attributes and stats, playing time, etc..), upcoming transfers, holes in the team or coaching staff, particular worries over unhappy players with long-term data, injury tables, predicted league positions based on upcoming game odds. Notes r/e fixture congestion, qualifying, cups.

The possibilities are enormous, and besides being a nifty feature to expand, it would definitely help when you reload a save after some time away: "What was I doing again?"

Archived