Do Team tactics override specific player position instructions?

I set each position with its predefined instruction.So every position is set to their predefined mentality(Ex: AMC set to predefined Attacking midfielder instructions.Obviously,the predefined mentality setting for AMC is attacking.)

So my question is : When i set mentality of team to defensive(set through team instructions),will my AMC's mentality automatically set to defensive?

If not do i have to set each of them to defensive?

OR untick their mentality so setting them to TEAM,then moving the slider to defensive would do the job?

Thanks for reading

Player instructions obviously override team instructions.

Otherwise player instructions would have been useless.

So you need to either put all player instructions to defensive or untick mentality slider so that the team instructions are used.

I set each position with its predefined instruction.So every position is set to their predefined mentality(Ex: AMC set to predefined Attacking midfielder instructions.Obviously,the predefined mentality setting for AMC is attacking.)

So my question is : When i set mentality of team to defensive(set through team instructions),will my AMC's mentality automatically set to defensive?

If not do i have to set each of them to defensive?

OR untick their mentality so setting them to TEAM,then moving the slider to defensive would do the job?

Thanks for reading

If your team mentality is set to defensive, and the player instruction box is unticked, the player will automatically use the team instructions.

If the box is ticked then the player will go with that individual instruction. If it is un-checked then the player will follow the team instruction. To answer you question, is if the player instruction is set to be attacking but on that specific AM is set to defend, then he'll defend, if left un-checked then he'll attack.

Archived