Aahh the memories!

Remember Lineker was at Grampus 8, Gazza was at Lazio, Romario, Stoichkov and Hagi were the men.

Remember if you wanted to buy someone outside England, you had to go to the Transfer Market!

Remember Merson was the shizzle at Arsenal, Sheringham and Keane at Forest!

I fell in love with this game back in 92/93, any memories are most welcome >>>>>>

I've still got all my copies of CM/FM, including my first - a copy of Championship Manager 2000/2001, complete with car sticker. Sad to think I never completed a season on it, though. I've always suffered badly from "restartitis", and I think the only versions I've completed at least one season with were CM03/04, FM08 and FM09 (the longest so far, 3 seasons with Liverpool, got sacked, joined a Scottish team - can't remember which one - got bored with being rubbish and started a new game).

Football thread mate
Totally off topic but 2 infractions in only 7 posts is pretty impressive by anyones standards :D

If ever there was an advert for reading the rules before posting you're it ;)

I saw the OP as being about CM:

Remember Lineker was at Grampus 8, Gazza was at Lazio, Romario, Stoichkov and Hagi were the men.

Remember if you wanted to buy someone outside England, you had to go to the Transfer Market!

Remember Merson was the shizzle at Arsenal, Sheringham and Keane at Forest!

I fell in love with this game back in 92/93, any memories are most welcome >>>>>>

Its people that think they own and run the forums (when they dont) that got me my infractions. People being smart to me for asking a question in the wrong discussion room. I just blew and typed like a you-know-what, venting my feelings!

Anyway, I still have my Amiga and PC disks too (for some reason!). 93 Amiga and 95 Italia PC!

I had my name saved on the Hall of fame and the game got copied so many times it was all over my home town, I became a bit of a small time legend. Years later people (1 person!!) would ask me 'Are you the same Cammy ***** that was always at the top of the Hall of Fame on Champ?'.... It made me feel proud :D

Edmundo 'The Animal' was immense in 93!

Archived