How to earn legend status at a club

I have taken Stalybridge Celtic from the Blue Square North to the Premierrship wining the Uefa Cup and Champions League in just ten years without cheating (although I did create a few altered versions of the Piranha tactic to achieve this success). Yet somehow aftert winning the Champions League in season 18/19 I am still only listed as 'Favoured Personnel" what do I have to do to become an Icon/Legend, this makes no sense to me.

I too would like to know if these things are hardcoded or not...some players in my QPR team's icon status ended up with the club for only one or two seasons, yet they remain icons. I've only had one player I brought to the club achieve favored status, and he's been my top goalscorer for five seasons in the Premier League!

I got right up on the favored list when i won the state championship with Juventude in the first season on my last save.

do you have a stadium naed after you?

Unfortuantely not! I got my new stadium when we were promoted to the Premier League so I wasnt a legend back then. Man you've made me want to play this save again! Forgot how many amazing players I have!

I am in 2016 and am now a legend at West Ham. Yeah I know started with a fair sized club but couldnt bring myself to manage anyone else. We have been very successful and have built up a good team that has been together for about 6 years and have won every competition at one time. The board are always stating that they are delighted with the rise in club stature since i took control so maybe thats a major factor.

I am in 2016 and am now a legend at West Ham. Yeah I know started with a fair sized club but couldnt bring myself to manage anyone else. We have been very successful and have built up a good team that has been together for about 6 years and have won every competition at one time. The board are always stating that they are delighted with the rise in club stature since i took control so maybe thats a major factor.

I'd like to think winning the Champions League is a significant rise in stature for Stalybridge :-p

Definitely agree with you there mate, even getting to the top must be a massive rise. Can only assume that either the fans expect more (what more can you give them is beyond me) or the Legend thing is just a randomly generated thing the game does.

Archived