Full of hate (Player naming!)

If you can stick him in the reserves for now (Or for a goood stint), also if you are able terminate his contract, this normally means you will have to pay a fee. However you'll have to weigh up is the termination fee worth it.

However as bizzare as it sounds, you can do this.

Stick the player in the reserves for a brief-ish stint, then re-introduce him, over a few games. Then, play him continously if he is a really important/good/one of your better players. You might be able to turn it around, if it's a long term game, BUT. You may be on to a looser and just terminate his contract.

No problemo :) Good luck!

However at times it can become a bit of a lottery. There are many things to consider. Such as how did this happen? It might be due to being tutored/tutoring a player. They fall out then, it snowballs. That was what caused this mass upset when it has happened with me. I was able to calm it down I think it was down to these actions or it was by just plain ol' good luck.

Or just be the players being seperated not being in the lime light for a 'While', it seemed to have worked.

I will need the goodluck, I really don't know how it happened, he's the only one that has a problem which is strange, having a team rebuild soon anyway, so the other ones he hates will be leaving me too.

Could you maybe loan some out to Affiliates / feeders, just for a while - for the reason as above, to seperate them for a while. But, to be honest, I guess his character type isn't determined, but psychopath!!! i'd give it up as a bad job and let him rot in the reserves.

Haha, I just hope my team doesn't come down with some food poisoning or so, then i'll be straight to his door! I think reserves is his place.

Edit, I dont have any parents/feeder clubs so that isnt a option sadly.

Just tried it, board doesnt like the money I'd have to pay, thanks for the reserve tip, i'm going to try it!

If you want him out so badly, why not loan him out for the season at 1 of your feeder clubs ?

If not, then use the editor FMRTE and change his contract to a date that has expired, then just release him for FREE

Does he still ask for money when you offer 'Mutual Termination' of the contract?

Ive never seen a player dislike so many other players, most I had was 2. I just offered him a contract and he forgot about it.

Archived