Fm special edition request

I would absolutely love it if SI Games were to release a special version of FM where you could pick any season to start from when they started CM in 1992 right up untill the current season with the FM series.

Instead of using regens, actually introducing real players into the teams they started with as they started their careers for real.

Imagine starting the season with Sheffield Wednesday having Eric Cantona on trial!! would you sign him up or let him go to leeds!?

Or being St. Mirren and turning down the opportunity to take Ronaldinho on trial!??

Anyway, ive thought about this for ages. Playing the older versions of CM under SI in the past is so much fun as you can find all the great players of the future during their early teens and build great squads.

But imagine being able to relive and manage some of the legends of the past such as Gazza and Jurgen Klinsmann.

Anyone think this would work??

I would absolutely love it if SI Games were to release a special version of FM where you could pick any season to start from when they started CM in 1992 right up untill the current season with the FM series.

Instead of using regens, actually introducing real players into the teams they started with as they started their careers for real.

Imagine starting the season with Sheffield Wednesday having Eric Cantona on trial!! would you sign him up or let him go to leeds!?

Or being St. Mirren and turning down the opportunity to take Ronaldinho on trial!??

Anyway, ive thought about this for ages. Playing the older versions of CM under SI in the past is so much fun as you can find all the great players of the future during their early teens and build great squads.

But imagine being able to relive and manage some of the legends of the past such as Gazza and Jurgen Klinsmann.

Anyone think this would work??

Agreed but I believe a few years back (CM-SI days) they did something like that & no one bought it.

Archived