Journeyman manager.

Just wondering how many different leagues and competitions people have won from various different nations.

Just because i have moved from my league winning liverpool side to Roma and so far has gone quite well. Got Robinho and Messi on board !!! :)

I'm quite enjoying my current game, it's the first time i've managed to make my tactics work, and gain some success.

I started the game as the manger of the national team of Guatemala (central america), and i managed to qualify to the 2010 world cup (irl guatemala have never managed that). On the road to south africa i managed to win costa rica twice, drew at away againts the united states, and above all, i won mexico, a country that was about 70 places higher then mine in the fifa ranking. I ended up as runner up in both the concacaf qualifying section for the world cup (ahead of both u.s.a and costa rica), and also reached the final of the gold cup, again being seconth best to mexico. Now, i'm about to start my anticipated world cup, i'm drawed into the same group as switzerland, australia and argentina. All odds are againts getting throught the group stage, so i have no expectations for the tournament, just by being there i've overcomed all expectations, so every gained point, every scored goal will be a bonus.

Also for the past 6 months i've been managing in the chinese league, with beijing, and now in the league after 9 games i'm topping the table together with shenghua, thank god there's a break in the league for the duration of the world cup, so i can consentrate completely with the national team. After the cup i will propably quit my guatemalan post, and consentrate on club football.

Just won the league as Roma. So now in 3 seasons i have won.

English Prem League,

Italian Serie A

English FA cup,

European Champions league,

World Club Cup,

I was just wondering if anyone has had any similar success, im just asking because usually if i move clubs it all falls apart or i lose interest.

I am not sure whether i should spend another season at Roma or move to Spain to try and conquer the Spanish league, Or back to England in the lower leagues or with a less reputable club.

I love football manager.

I'm quite enjoying my current game, it's the first time i've managed to make my tactics work, and gain some success.

I started the game as the manger of the national team of Guatemala (central america), and i managed to qualify to the 2010 world cup (irl guatemala have never managed that). On the road to south africa i managed to win costa rica twice, drew at away againts the united states, and above all, i won mexico, a country that was about 70 places higher then mine in the fifa ranking. I ended up as runner up in both the concacaf qualifying section for the world cup (ahead of both u.s.a and costa rica), and also reached the final of the gold cup, again being seconth best to mexico. Now, i'm about to start my anticipated world cup, i'm drawed into the same group as switzerland, australia and argentina. All odds are againts getting throught the group stage, so i have no expectations for the tournament, just by being there i've overcomed all expectations, so every gained point, every scored goal will be a bonus.

Also for the past 6 months i've been managing in the chinese league, with beijing, and now in the league after 9 games i'm topping the table together with shenghua, thank god there's a break in the league for the duration of the world cup, so i can consentrate completely with the national team. After the cup i will propably quit my guatemalan post, and consentrate on club football.

Sounds interesting mate, what leagues do you have running?

Archived