24 months transfee fees and any other tips for darlo

always played the cm/fm series but just got the 09 version

im darlo and need cash

now for future reference can you still get alot of cash by sell for 0 now and alot over 24 months

and any new shortcuts or tips in this version to help me along

cheers

1. When selling players, always insert a "future fee transfer clause" of 50% and the buying club will almost always accept the negotiated bid. If that player moves on somewhere else later, you'll be in line for 50% of that fee.

2. Again when selling players always insert an "Arrange Friendly" clause. This allows you to arrange a pre-season friendly with the buying club which they must accept and you get to keep all the gate receipts, useful if someone bigger comes in for a player and a bigger crowd can turn up for the game.

3. Selling players for the full transfer fee up front will enable you to earn interest on your larger bank balance. Selling them over 24months etc will just help your month by month finances and less interest will be earned.

4. Parent clubs are a massive help. Try and approach Boro for some loan players to help the team.

5. Arrange a little pre-season Friendly League with 3 other teams, preferably someone who will draw big crowds. There is a bug/cheat so you can keep the gate receipts for all 6 games. Invite 3 teams and offer 1 of them a % of the gate receipts. That club will accept and the other 2 will reject. Now, edit the friendly again and invite the other 2 clubs again, offer 1 of them a % of the gate receipts and offer the other nothing. 1 club will reject and the other will accept. Finally edit the friendly again and invite that last team, offer them a % so they'll accept. You'll only share gate receipts with the last team because the game forgets about the first 2 teams once you edit the friendly.

Cheers for all the info

but just for one more

On the old one I could sell eg average players for silly amounts if I put 0 Now then a large amount over 24 months, Just wondering if this is still the case?

Cheers

Cheers for all the info

but just for one more

On the old one I could sell eg average players for silly amounts if I put 0 Now then a large amount over 24 months, Just wondering if this is still the case?

Cheers

I haven't noticed that in FM09 particulary, but the buying club will usually offer a little extra if they pay over 24 months than if they were paying up front since the selling club is at a disadvantage really.

Archived