Most exspensive buys.

Made big buys in summer!!

Sold - Freddy Adu(Barcelona)£17mil

Bought - Carlos Tevez(West Ham)£17.5)

Dont know why but i bought Anton Ferdinand from West Ham too, £16mil. Only had two CB's, chose someone to sign at random!! Scored two goals in 11 games now.

• 2 weeks later...

Now have sugar daddy on, highest transfers are now

Robinho Real Madrid £40mil Arsenal (5Games/1Goals)

C. Ronaldo Man Utd £30mil Arsenal (16/0)

L. Messi Barcelona £30mil Arsenal (24/4)

S. Ramos Real Madrid £25mil Arsenal (24/0)

whereas I also signed

F. Torres Athletico Free Arsenal (177/99)

Not bad for free!!

I brought Theo Wallcot for 5 mill then sold him for 25mill.

Then i realised it was a mistake when he became top goal scorer in the premiership and most exspensive player on the game so i finally brought him back for 39 mill

just had to fork out £48 million for Rooney to newcastle.. he asked for a tranfer and had just won world player of the year, sold owen, martins and amoebi to fund the transfer. now got torres and rooney upfront looking to break newcastles title voodoo after lifting succesive uefa cup and fa cup doubles..........

I'm in the year 2013and the most expensive so far for me have been:

S. Ramos Real Madrid to Man Utd £64----08/09 season

G. dos Santos Barcelona to Man Utd £30--10/11

F. Ribery Arsenal to Man Utd £22---10/11

and best bargin has been RONALDO got him on free from Milan on 09/10 season

and scored 55 goals in 2 seasons before retireing

I paid 44.5m for a guy called Karlson in 2022 who was 20 years old, the most expensive player in the game at the time, Sweedish International from Valencia after he ripped my defence to shreds in the Super Cup.

He averages a goal every two games but always seems to rate a 9 or a 10 and is always involved in assists.

I am currently playing him with an Argentinian Fernandez who has scored 12 goals in 8 games.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Bluetoonger:

I paid 44.5m for a guy called Karlson in 2022 who was 20 years old, the most expensive player in the game at the time, Sweedish International from Valencia after he ripped my defence to shreds in the Super Cup.

He averages a goal every two games but always seems to rate a 9 or a 10 and is always involved in assists.

I am currently playing him with an Argentinian Fernandez who has scored 12 goals in 8 games. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

a will look out for him.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:

Originally posted by Bluetoonger:

I am currently playing him with an Argentinian Fernandez who has scored 12 goals in 8 games.

a will look out for him. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ull not be able to sign him as he is a regen!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PJ Bluenose 4 Ever:

Gareth Bale for £56m

From Arsenal to Chelsea in 5th season </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

56mill what are his stats..

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by PJ Bluenose 4 Ever:

I cant remember it now it was ages ago but they were all over 13 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

so was e worth 56 mill

Archived