Cannot buy co-owned player anymore?

Well i was looking at a co-owned player from fiorentina/acmilan in the january window and im 100% sure the "make an offer" option was there, for bothteams obviously.

When i decided to actually make a bid on february the 3rd, the "make an offer" option was completely gone. Soo i cant bid at all. Anyone got any ideas?

This came just after he turned down a new contract from fiorentina as well i think.

I think it's some sort of bug..

On my game Inter bought 50% of Marek Hamsik of Napoli for £15.5 million. Two weeks later Aston Villa bid £7.5 million for Hamsik to Napoli and to Inter. Both accept. IRL no Inter manager would agree to such an offer just two weeks after buying 50% of him themselves for double the cash Villa bid. SI need to fix this for FM10.

is the co-owning thing working properly? becuase i see ai clubs bidding 20million to co-own a player who is only worth 5 million.

i've seen up to 27mill to coown a plyaer when surely they could be bought outright for tha.

I think it's some sort of bug..

On my game Inter bought 50% of Marek Hamsik of Napoli for £15.5 million. Two weeks later Aston Villa bid £7.5 million for Hamsik to Napoli and to Inter. Both accept. IRL no Inter manager would agree to such an offer just two weeks after buying 50% of him themselves for double the cash Villa bid. SI need to fix this for FM10.

If you play in Italy I'd strongly advise patching to 9.2 and not 9.3 - then you won't see this :thup:

Archived