Where do I go to see a club's past season league position?

You want to view a particular team league position or position in a league for every team? You may check the right top corner of a league table, there is a "view", you may see current season and also previous seasons. Then you may see any team position you want. Hope this help.

You want to view a particular team league position or position in a league for every team? You may check the right top corner of a league table, there is a "view", you may see current season and also previous seasons. Then you may see any team position you want. Hope this help.

Ahh, that works just fine. Never saw that little button on the top right corner. Thanks! Saved me a lot of frustration.

I've been looking everywhere. I went to Club's History --> League Position, but it only shows me the highest it has gotten, not the final league position. Anyone can guide me?

Yes it is a bit confusing.

You want the option above that with the list of cups won etc and then there is a drop down box in the top right for history of different competitions.

Archived