Move to another club after first season

Hello!

I've finished my first season in Real Madrid, my contract is just about to expire, and I would like to move to AC Milan and become manager of AC Milan. But, how do I do it? I can't see any option for this. I've browsed all the menus and pages and I can't see how can I move to another club...

I've also tried resigning as Real manager, but then I simply stay unemployed...

Please help me, seems like a simple question, but I can't figure it out..

Thank you.

You need to wait for a job to become available and apply for it. Or if a manager is under pressure I think you can declare interest in his job.

Yes, that confused me. I can declare interest in the job of, for example, Barcelona manager, but I can't for AC Milan manager... I guess I'll have to build pressure on Ancelotti and then take his job!

If that doesn't help, I'll wait until the job is available. If that doesn't happen, I'll create a new user as Milan manager...

Yes, that confused me. I can declare interest in the job of, for example, Barcelona manager, but I can't for AC Milan manager... I guess I'll have to build pressure on Ancelotti and then take his job!

If that doesn't help, I'll wait until the job is available. If that doesn't happen, I'll create a new user as Milan manager...

You can only declare intrest in a job if the manager is under pressure :thup:

Archived