Rage Quit!~!~~!!

Hello everybody my name is ReeNah and I am a FM addict...

Anyways I been playing a Newcastle save and I am in the 2011/2012 season and I am/was currently coming 2nd to Man City. The title race at the moment (only Jan) is between us and Man City, with Liverpool, Arsenal, Chealsea and Man U occupying up to abuot 7th on the table. Due to a congestion of cup/european games I found myself with 3 games in hand and only 3 points behind Man City. So I was like Yes finally I can take a good solid lead with 3 wins. Sure the games were against Man U, Chelsea and Tottenham, but I had only lost 2 games early in the season and were on fire.

Chelsea were up first and they were coming 7th and had been playing terribly. I score an own goal, Drogba scores a wonder goal and I lose. Okay, sure its okay, dirty but its okay. Then Man U comes up and I dominate the game, 22 shots to like 5 or something but I again manage to lose the game (I was up 1 goal most of the game but C Ronaldo got a penalty for a duboius decision and then Darren Flechter scores a Henry like finish to win the game 88th minute...

Then Tottenham, I smashed them earlier in the season, they arent doing all that great also, but I somehow manage to lose the game, forgot the score. I am absolutely filthy and I was sooooooooooo close to rage quitting (quitting the game without saving) but I was like, I am not a quitter so I played on. Next game I am up against Villareal (I was in Champions league but didnt make it past group stages as I had AC Milan and Real Madrid in my group, while other groups had like nobodies PLUS I lost to AC Milan twice off goals from corners...) so anyways I dont mind, I can play on in hope to win Euro Cup at least. I play well the whole game, cant score hit the post like 023493284 times, then like 70th minute I think Nihat scores a header, Vilareals like first shot on goal and scores... I throw down the mouse and rage quit.

Sorry guys I am not a quitter. I was sooooooooooooo angry, filty, I am not raging about the game but the performance of the team. Luckily for me I am only playing FM imagine being a real manager and watching your team get owned like I did...

Anyways so who else has a mad rage quit story?

Still angry,

ReeNah:mad:

quite regularly!

best one is when me and my mate were playing cm 01/02 on xbox at his and he conceded in extra time had a stress and kicked his xbox and turned it off only for me to point out the goal had been ruled out!

quite regularly!

best one is when me and my mate were playing cm 01/02 on xbox at his and he conceded in extra time had a stress and kicked his xbox and turned it off only for me to point out the goal had been ruled out!

haha great story, haven't done a Rage quit before i just hit save and take some time out

Accept it, take a long breath, save it and look for some real life football which is awesome.

Have you get your confidence back and calm yourself down?

The most important things are confidence and determination. With awesome real life football as a catalyst, motivate yourself, and maybe you can start to make some changes to your team.

Up against title contenders is always difficult and challenging. Create a tactic which will surprise them and shoot them down!

Good luck!

Archived