suggestion: declaring career goal and campaigning for job

What you think about this lets say in your first press conference after you start the game you get asked something along the lines of "you are starting a new stage in your professional life as a manager, what is your ultimate goal as a manager?"

Then you get to choose

I just want to wait and see where this takes me

This is it, this is my dream job

My dream is to lead X to win the world cup (X being the nation of your nationality)

My dream is to ever manage x (x being your favorite club)

later on you could be asked stuff along the lines of "You have been very succesful as a club manager, would you be interested in ever managing X (your nation)" or just generally being intersted in managin a nation

Also you could be asked if you would like to manage in other leagues

This might result in for example you getting a news message down the line along the lines of "X has failed to qualify for the world cup and there is already a very vocal minority of the fans asking for the firing of (Current manager) and would like to see (human manager) who has already expressed interest in the job manage their team"

Press : would you like to manage in italy

You : no comment

Press : you appear rather indesive on the issue, would you like to manage in italy at some point in your career.

You : no comment

Press : Many believe you the ideal candidate for the Milan job, any comments?

You : If i didnt comment on managing in italy why would I comment on that..

It'd be nice just because it'll add something new to those tedious press conferences. My only problem with it would be if it kept on repeating over and over again like most of the questions do now.

Totally agree!

Archived