Installation without Internet access

is it possable install and register FM09 without internet access? iv been put off FM09 since its release with the whole 'graphics' error and alot of people saying they crnt activate the game, the pc i play all my games on doesnt have internet access

thats up to you to decide. theyre all basically the same game but 09 is an updated veriosn with some plus points and some negative. i'd say you fancy having it obviously cos your made this thread, so if youve not got anything better to spend your money on, buy it :)

ps. i got it for £17 awhile ago from amazon. they kept changing the price from £17 to £26 every 4-5 days so maybe wait a few days and see if it goes down any further though £17 is hardly gonna break the bank. have you checked asda/morrisons they drop prices all the time, i got gta4 for £10 only a few weeks after release from morrisons :D

thats up to you to decide. theyre all basically the same game but 09 is an updated veriosn with some plus points and some negative. i'd say you fancy having it obviously cos your made this thread, so if youve not got anything better to spend your money on, buy it :)

ps. i got it for £17 awhile ago from amazon. they kept changing the price from £17 to £26 every 4-5 days so maybe wait a few days and see if it goes down any further though £17 is hardly gonna break the bank. have you checked asda/morrisons they drop prices all the time, i got gta4 for £10 only a few weeks after release from morrisons :D

09 Much better!! however registering by phone is a bit of a pain-Free phone number as well however at the time I didn't have a landline and it took about three attempts to do it!(simply because the print on the back was so poor you couldnt make out what was O and what was zero) was not pleased but it was worth it in the end. Plus you dont need the disc on startup when you want to play 09 so its great to take it places if you have a lappie of course!

cheers lads, im not working at the moment (made redundant) so £17 is alot of nappies for the littlen lol, the only thing putting me off is the registration

Honestly dont let the reg put you off if you get the chance to "treat" yourself to it go for it! I am hooked and I even think about it while working lol very easy to get hooked

Archived