Is there any way of getting my save back?

I just loaded up the 99/00 season database, and accidently saved it over an existing save where I'd brought league 1 Derby back to the championship and look set for back to back promotions half way through the season. I was really getting into it and now it looks like all my hard work is for nothing as it's gone, is there any way i can get it back? Any help appreciated.

Maybe to try first "get data back for ntfs", and if that's not helping, try system restore. (If file is really important)

I did system restore back to yesterday, and it was done successfully and then told me not to worry because my documents were safe and unchanged (which is exactly what I'd wanted to change) I'm so annoyed with myself, a lesson I guess not to play into early hours of the morning. I've now lost all self esteem for the game, does anyone know any databases I could download and have a go at? Or maybe a challenge that will buoyant my mood over the death of Derby?

I did system restore back to yesterday, and it was done successfully and then told me not to worry because my documents were safe and unchanged (which is exactly what I'd wanted to change) I'm so annoyed with myself, a lesson I guess not to play into early hours of the morning. I've now lost all self esteem for the game, does anyone know any databases I could download and have a go at? Or maybe a challenge that will buoyant my mood over the death of Derby?

Could try the legends database? If your interested

Archived