International Call Up

Hi i am managing in the MLS as the New York Red Bulls i have 8 international player limit. 3 of my player's that are non internationals Borman, Richards and Berkerman have all recieved call ups, will i have to change my player registration or will i be ok? Hope somebody can help me out :thup:

MLS is always complicated. Here's what their website says:

INTERNATIONAL PLAYERS

Each team is allotted eight (8) International slots, with the exception of Toronto FC who is allotted 13 International slots, five (5) of which may be used on domestic U.S. players. All International player slots are tradable, therefore a team may have more than or less than eight (8) International players on its roster.

Therefore I'd imagine that you might trade with another team to get the extra three slots.

Hi i am managing in the MLS as the New York Red Bulls i have 8 international player limit. 3 of my player's that are non internationals Borman, Richards and Berkerman have all recieved call ups, will i have to change my player registration or will i be ok? Hope somebody can help me out :thup:

The U.S leagues are very hard to understand. Ask in the MLS thread in the football/good player and team guide forum or have a look on wikipedia :thup:

I'm not sure I understand the question. Is your question about non international players (in other words "domestic") who are getting their first international caps by countries other than the U.S.? If that is the case, you're ok. As long as a player has "American" as a nationality he will be domestic and not count against your International limit.

Archived