Testimonials

The date on my main save game is now 24th Dec 2018.

That means I now have a few players who have played with me for over 10 years:

Aiden McGeady

Philipe Maxes

Gioergio Chiellini

Angelo Palombo

Is there a "Testimonial Game" feature in FM09?

If not, I think it's a great idea for the next installment.

What I have noticed tho is that all 4 players have now rejoined the "Favorite Personnel" list for my club (having all dropped off and re-entered at various points during their 10 years at the club).

Altho this is Aiden McGeadys first time on the fav list.

Is this because of their long service to the club?

Testimonials are not on FM09, no.

The idea has been suggested for the lasst couple of version IIRC, so we'll have to wait and see if it makes it into FM10.

I think, because of their long service, they have joined the favoured personnel, also, if they still play for you on a regular basis, it may be a combination of good form for an extended period of time, it may be down to that.

I would love to see testimonial matches, was thinking about this the other day.

Would be great to see tesimonial matches, would be good if you could arrange them yourself. Ass man tells you that player X has been at the club for 10 years this year and asks if you want to set a date for a match. Would be a good way of getting some money in if you're a low league team as fans flock to see players old and new play together which in turn possibly boosts ticket sales.

I would love to see testimonial matches, was thinking about this the other day.

Would be great to see tesimonial matches, would be good if you could arrange them yourself. Ass man tells you that player X has been at the club for 10 years this year and asks if you want to set a date for a match. Would be a good way of getting some money in if you're a low league team as fans flock to see players old and new play together which in turn possibly boosts ticket sales.

The Player in question would get the money though. That's what a testimonial is all about.

Archived