Mightyowl28 FMH challenges...

not sure if this will catch on but...

Im thinking of setting up various challenges in which (use your imagination) a certain big club (arsenal for example) would be demoted to the conference (financial fraud maybe?) and have their reputaion decreased.

I would do this by adding any neccasary club changes to my current updat and making it available as a seperate download. If it was succesful i'd look to release a few 'different challenges' using club editing...

what you all reckon?

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

not sure if this will catch on but...

Im thinking of setting up various challenges in which (use your imagination) a certain big club (arsenal for example) would be demoted to the conference (financial fraud maybe?) and have their reputaion decreased.

I would do this by adding any neccasary club changes to my current updat and making it available as a seperate download. If it was succesful i'd look to release a few 'different challenges' using club editing...

what you all reckon?

yeah I was thinking along them lines...

a bit more interest and i'll defo give it a go.

an example of what im thinking...:

put Man Utd in the conference, release some of their players, drop their rep slightly, make a team called "FC United of Manchester" (the man utd breakaway team) pu them in the conference, give them a few 'small' man Utd players... and see what happens!

yeah for example, I've already made FC United, think their on my update.

What I did was look for a side with the same colour kit as FC Utd in the english non league sides, think I used Whitton Utd (Who?!) and just used the editor to change their name, you could put them in any league providing all leagues still had the correct no of teams. you can't edit player names though so you could put your team in but nothing else.

Give me a few days and I'll try and make us a Wednesday related challenge then!

Lets imagine Dave Allen pushes our club into financial ruin, we get demoted to the conference and some fans form a breakaway team (FC Wednesday? Sheffield Owls Fc?...) and attract a few players to join....

I'll see what I can do!

if this takes off im planing next to do a Man Utd/FC Utd of Manchester themed 'challenge' (more abit of interesting fun that a challenge?)...

anyway, im FC Sheffield Owls, about 1/2way through season and top of the league, SWFC are second, no transfers made, corr and Di Canio banging theim in, Spurr atracting interest from big clubs so prob cash in come jan...

I like the idea of these challenges.

How about a text file that had random players around the world with great Potential Abilities and some promising players on the original database with ther PA reduced? make the game interesting for those who know the database inside out. Shake it up a bit. Just pop the edits into your changes file without peeking and start a new game

Obviously not as fun for the person that created it! I might make one if there's few people interested

**NEW CHALLENGE**

Maybe just a 'one-seasoner' challenge but could be interesting...

I've relegated the three teams currently in relegation zone in the Prem to the Championship and promoted the Championships top 3 teams (currently DERBY, WEST BROM and BIRMINGHAM),

take over a promoted team and see if you can keep them up in the promised land... and maybe even build on that... obviously you'd still be working on a championship style budget for the 1st season. good luck and enjoy

DOWNLOAD HERE

Archived