Back to 9.2 in for a mac

Basically I just bought FM 2009 today and I installed version 9.3. I haven't played the game yet but my brother wanted to use my computer to play his 9.2 game. So I uninstalled FM and reinstalled it. It was still version 9.3. I downloaded the 9.2 patch and I can't install it because it says a newer software version exists. I have uninstalled the game, deleted the cache and preference files and restarted my computer but when i reinstall FM it still says version 9.3. Can anyone help me get back to version 9.2 on a mac?

When you've downloaded 9.0.3 and 9.0.2 just you choose when your starting a new game to play on the 9.0.3 patch and your brother to start on the 9.0.2 patch. There's a option on which patch you want to use when starting a new game :thup:

When you've downloaded 9.0.3 and 9.0.2 just you choose when your starting a new game to play on the 9.0.3 patch and your brother to start on the 9.0.2 patch. There's a option on which patch you want to use when starting a new game :thup:

No there isn't, there's only an option to use the previous patch's database. You need to re-install the game and apply the old patch to play with a previous patch's game code.

I have tried uninstalling the game. I uninstall it but when I try to install the 9.2 patch i get an error message that says I can't install it because the game is already version 9.3. I have tried deleting all the files I can find in the system and when I install the game again it says it's version 9.3 even if I haven't installed any patches.

So that's fine but this really bothers me. How is it that I can uninstall the game, delete my preferences, cache and log files and then reinstall the game and have it still be version 9.3? Does the patch install files in some weird directory? I have searched and searched and found nothing.

Archived