Proudest moment on FM?

Just had a game that has to be up there with my proudest ever results. Going into an away leg of a European game knowing you need to win, and coming back after conceding an early goal to do so.

romawolves.png

Anyone else had such a game where the result itself hasn't neccessarily been so significant, but you've felt very proud of your player's performance?

Well, not neccesarily due to the performance, but away to Everton, my Pompey players held on for a point despite being completely outplayed - they hit the woodwork like 6 times :o

I had similar to that: Italy vs Cyprus. I was managing Cyprus and we held on for a 0-0 draw with us having no shots and Italy having about 25. :p

Drawing 2-2 with bottom of the league Southend at home in the Championship, by equalising in the 94th minute.

Kept my Marine team from being relegated on the last day of the season, on goal difference, by having conceded only 1 goal less than Sheffield Wednesday, and scored the exact same amount.

Meant more to me than any Champions League trophy I've won in any of the games I've had on FM! :D

In fm 09 my best results was probably Knocking Barca out of the uefa cup with Hibs in the qualifying round. No idea what they where doing there as I was only a couple of seasons into the career. Couldn't believe my luck when i drew them was raging considering how hard team had worked to qualify. Was awesome to knock them out no idea how I managed it. Typically my team went back to losing ways against bottom of the league St Mirren in the next game. :)

Archived