what is wrong?

i don't know if im posting in the right place but here goes, i have installed fm09 on my desktop after 6 months of playing on my laptop and when i have come to play my 1st match in3d all the players etc are jerking like mad if that makes sense? what has happened any ideas?

i don't know if im posting in the right place but here goes, i have installed fm09 on my desktop after 6 months of playing on my laptop and when i have come to play my 1st match in3d all the players etc are jerking like mad if that makes sense? what has happened any ideas?

can anyone please help ???

Could be a lot of things. Tell us what your computer specs are (i.e processor type and speed, amount of ram, type of graphics card). You can find this information out by right clicking on the my computer icon and selecting properties from the menu. First I would try running the game windowed to see if this helps and then have a look at the known issues thread.

It sounds like your desktop or its graphics card aren't quite up to spec for the 3D match experience on full detail.

Go to: Options | Preferences | Display and Sound.

Under "3D settings", try setting:

Graphical Detail - Low

Show stadiums - Off

Show sky - Off

See if that helps?

If its perfectly smooth, you can try bringing the detail level back up a bit.

Archived