FM10 Suggestion In game representation for the Big games stat

Unlike most of the hidden stats there is no in game representation for the Big Games stat, I would reccomend including something in the coach reports (that only should appear after the player has played more than 4 big games for club) stating something along the lines of X believes X is a player that shines specially in big match ocassions or X believes X is a palyer that cracks under pressure which makes him underperform in big match situations.

Dregganor - there actually is a hidden "Important Matches" attribute. ;)

Ferthepoet - I believe it is represented. I know I've seen scouting reports along the lines of "Scout So-and-So thinks John Smith is a player who really enjoys the big matches."

Where did my post go? I said almost exactly the same as Amaroq but it's gone? This always happens to me

Me thinks Amaroq is abusing his mod powers to make it look like he is faster

:eek::D It wasn't me, I swear!

I did see the board hiccough right around that time today, possibly some server got restarted and your post got lost in the restart?

On topic, I did get a scouting report today which indicated that the player was a player who "Did not relish the big matches", listed under "Weaknesses". Needless to say, I took him off my shortlist immediately. :)

Caretaker Managers, Player Managers.

Simple. I'd like the game to be as realistic as possible. How many teams actually "find" a manager asoon s they sack someone. I know the game can leave it already for awhile but they never give the assistant manager a try or pull in someone for the end of the reason. Player manager, how come they're never in?

It's apart of management too..

Archived