2010 Manager History

I would like to be able to put my league knowledge when setting up the manager wizard,i am english but only really watch italian football im mad about it and watch about 8-10 italian games every week from different levels of the game i hardly ever watch english football but when i create my manager profile on fm my knowledge of the england is exceptional but my italian knowledge is only ok and it gets on my tits abit,sorry if i sound petty but i would like the option rather than fm just being presumptious

I think allowing the human manager to put in a history of their previous coaching jobs and possibly their playing history would be a good addition. I've always wanted to put into my history that I started off as a coach at a League 1 club and gradually worked myself up into an assistant manager role at a premier league club.

Hazzy thats a great idea as well.... i actually thought it would be quite cool to actually be an asst manager as well.... like say your manager of e.g. Bradford and could apply for the job as Asst Manager of Chelsea, so you would deal with Reserve & U19s .... maybe not everyone cup of tea, but would be a good option - i guess its called Football MANAGER though not football ASST MANAGER lol

Yes. Having the option to be an assistant manager has been debated over the years. The majority of people have voted against the idea, I'm one of them, but I wouldn't be to surprised if this would included in a future version on the game. If you think about it, it wouldn't be to different from managing England Under 19s.

Archived