Coach reports or scout reports?

So you scout a young player and bring him on trial. Now assume for this that the coach and the scout have similar attributes for scouting (particularly PA). So you read the scout report and the coaches report. Which one will be more accurate?

I assume it's the coach report since they have actually had a look at him?

I'd imagine if a coach and scout had the exact same attributes they would be equally reliable in determining aibllity.

It would be worth looking into. I just thought someone might have known already,.

Guest roberto922

Can't see a reason why they wouldn't be equally reliable tbh, theres not really a skill other than JPP and JPA that are used for judging a player

I have a player that 2 of my scouts (player potential 18 & 17) gave a potential of 7 stars and current ablility of 3, so of course i signed him up. After signing him I click on the coach reports and my ast manger (player potential 18) gives him a potential of 4 stars! so the question is, who is more reliable? was he worth signing? should I give him an opportunity or just offload him?

I have a player that 2 of my scouts (player potential 18 & 17) gave a potential of 7 stars and current ablility of 3, so of course i signed him up. After signing him I click on the coach reports and my ast manger (player potential 18) gives him a potential of 4 stars! so the question is, who is more reliable? was he worth signing? should I give him an opportunity or just offload him?

I've seen exactly the same several times. Seems like the coaches won't give more than 4-stars the first months or so. The maximum potential i've seen from my coaches are 5 stars. And I've brought several 6-7 star-players, according to my scouts.

Archived