thank you ntfc

i have just completed a season with real madrid using your tactic and i won the league, got to the spainish cup final and the euro cup final but lost both. Anyway i had been the mamager of the team for two seasons before and won nothing.

i did come close to relegation but with your tactic its made me enjoy the game at last, so thanks mate it works a treat, i want to try it with another team next.

i have just completed a season with real madrid using your tactic and i won the league, got to the spainish cup final and the euro cup final but lost both. Anyway i had been the mamager of the team for two seasons before and won nothing.

i did come close to relegation but with your tactic its made me enjoy the game at last, so thanks mate it works a treat, i want to try it with another team next.

yeah i tried them for two seasons before using that tactic and i won nothing, my first season almost ended up in relegation. But upon finding this tactic i used it for the first time completed a season and won the league.

Glad to hear it guys

At the moment i the PSP version has rekindled my interest on the PC,I will check my assists later in several of my games later.

If most of the assists were coming from the central midfielders,maybe it was because they are instruted to try through balls,Try giving this to the wingers too.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyway i had been the mamager of the team for two seasons before and won nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL If you`d been the proper manager of Madrid you`d have been sacked a year ago.

Cheers P

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by pdid:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Anyway i had been the mamager of the team for two seasons before and won nothing. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL If you`d been the proper manager of Madrid you`d have been sacked a year ago.

Cheers P </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

thats so true icon_biggrin.gif

Archived