Couple of questions....

Hi all,

Jus two small things, I recently discovered the option to put a code into the search box (cant remember it for the life of me now) to find all the SI regens, I was just wondering what SI regens are? Is it just the staff who made the game.....

Secondly, I've also seen people talking about getting a son in game, how do you know if this has happened. Do you get a message saying your son has joined a certain team??

Not sure on the SI regens, however the son i think normally joins your youth team when you get a new batch you may not no you have him unless you are browsing all players in there, i have not had it happen to me so not 100% on what happens.

faceinthegame is what you need to type in and it isn't just SI staff, not sure who the rest of the people are though, think some are Sega and I think some won a comp or something to get their name included in the game. Don't quote me on that though ;)

The "faceinthegame" SI regens are mostly, if not all, either SI or Sega employees I believe.

As for a 'son', you will know if you have a son ingame if a youth with the same last name as yourself is promoted to the youth team of the club you are currently managing. Also, your name must appear in his favoured personnel list, and his name must appear in yours for the father-son relationship to be confirmed.

Archived