Italian Serie C2 player registration

Hello all,Im in a jorrney man career game,just left Hong Kong to take up Reggiana job in Italy Serie C/2.Its November and I waste no time in reinforce the squard by signing several quality free agents.But to my suprise when I was ready to unleash them in my first game in charge,all of them are inelgible to play.I then go to the rule page and it says free agents signed can be registered at any time.I hope someone could enlighten me on this issue,are there something i can do or do I have to wait the wondow opens again for those players to be eligible to play for me?!Thanks!

sigh....you are right i signed 8 players and they are all over 21...when will i be able to register them?1 Jan? Or 31 Jan?

1st of January - but then remember you can only have 15 player 23 and above (or 16, don't remember), therefore you'll have to remove some current player from the list. I suggest you to sell who won't make the list to avoid having unhappy player and low team morale

• 3 weeks later...

Serie B, patch 9.3.0. I have only 13 players apove 21, new comings, its 5 jan and i cant register them :S I cant see any button of registration in the game... help

registerwmg.jpg

I think its a bug... cause and the other teams in Serie B, cant register their new players

Hello all,Im in a jorrney man career game,just left Hong Kong to take up Reggiana job in Italy Serie C/2.Its November and I waste no time in reinforce the squard by signing several quality free agents.But to my suprise when I was ready to unleash them in my first game in charge,all of them are inelgible to play.I then go to the rule page and it says free agents signed can be registered at any time.I hope someone could enlighten me on this issue,are there something i can do or do I have to wait the wondow opens again for those players to be eligible to play for me?!Thanks!

What clubs have you been so far, what leagues you running?

Always like to hear about these sort of games.

Archived