SI, new idea for FM2010: Hotkeys for tactics

In real life teams change their tactics very often during a football game. In FM, it is a burden to go to tactics screen, make the changes, then go back to the game.

Why not having tactics assigned to hotkeys? This way, you can keep switching between saved tactics that are assigned to hotkeys, just by hitting 1,2,3,... on your keyboard. Of course the ME will still take the time to recalculate the result, but still it will be much faster this way.

Any comment?

i've mentioned this before buddy.. i feel strongly about this idea and it would be great to be able to preset 4-5 tactics to hotkeys like longball or all out attack without having to wait for the ME to change them after 13 minutes on game time

it worked great for LMA manager

this is surely the next step SI?

i've mentioned this before buddy.. i feel strongly about this idea and it would be great to be able to preset 4-5 tactics to hotkeys like longball or all out attack without having to wait for the ME to change them after 13 minutes on game time

it worked great for LMA manager

this is surely the next step SI?

Sorry, there are thousands of threads here, I didn't think about searching for it. Did you get any response from SI in your thread about this?

Archived