Time to move on?

Is this the right time to pack up and move clubs?

Barcelona are my main challengers

http://s658.photobucket.com/albums/uu305/charliehazlett93/?action=view&current=madriddominatebarca.jpg

http://s658.photobucket.com/albums/uu305/charliehazlett93/?action=view&current=barcathrashing.jpg

Out of 2 seasons, just started 3rd won:

super cup 3 times out of 3

League 2 out of 2

Spanish cup 2 out of 2

Champions League 1 out of 2

Time to resigan and find a new club?

Thanks for any advice

Edit: I haven't cheated in any away eg. Editing transfer budgets

Sometimes its good to get the big time out of your system before comitting to a mid table club in a top division somewhere and conducting your social engineering experiments.

I personally find lurching from big club to big club a bit too samey and not especially fulfilling; but you might consider yourself a Special One and have ambitions to win every major European League ..

Sometimes its good to get the big time out of your system before comitting to a mid table club in a top division somewhere and conducting your social engineering experiments.

I personally find lurching from big club to big club a bit too samey and not especially fulfilling; but you might consider yourself a Special One and have ambitions to win every major European League ..

i must agree i prefer taking over at small clubs. Just fancied a change. I resigned as real madrid manager and at the same time a few lower league english teams sacked there manager. I would prefer to take over at an english club because i know the players and the leagues. Gillingham came available so i applied for the job but missed out to someone else. AC milan also offered a job 2 months later, i just took it as i was getting bored of waiting. There 3rd botom in serie a so im going to try and keep them up and see what happens at the end of the season :D

i must agree i prefer taking over at small clubs. Just fancied a change. I resigned as real madrid manager and at the same time a few lower league english teams sacked there manager. I would prefer to take over at an english club because i know the players and the leagues. Gillingham came available so i applied for the job but missed out to someone else. AC milan also offered a job 2 months later, i just took it as i was getting bored of waiting. There 3rd botom in serie a so im going to try and keep them up and see what happens at the end of the season :D

Hehe. The game can really bore you if you go too low though. Patience needs to be a virtue!

I tend to go for 'once great now fallen on hard times' clubs. Like Leeds, Forest, Lazio, Parma etc. Often with a 'domestic players only' mandate .. which can be fun, recruiting all the u19's and u21's with high potential and having them suckle at your great tit until they become world beaters and titans of Europe ..

Usually takes me about 5 years and about 5m cash.

.. and its much harder than i thought :| there on a 8 game losing streak and i havent won in my first 4 games

i think i may start a new one with forest (greatest team ever) haha. Ive had loads with them before but always got bored mights just stick to this one

.. and its much harder than i thought :| there on a 8 game losing streak and i havent won in my first 4 games

i think i may start a new one with forest (greatest team ever) haha. Ive had loads with them before but always got bored mights just stick to this one

Yeah it can be a shock tactically. Thats one of the reasons I dont go below the top division if I can help it, unless the club has the players to bounce back quickly. I like to play only slightly more conservative football.

If you begin low with a fallen club, you can easily spend 5 years clawing a squad together and repeatedly missing out in the play-offs etc.

I've just entered my fourth season in the Championship with Forest and only now am sitting pretty in 2nd - we finished 18th in the first season, 6th and lost in the semis and then 7th and 4th and lost the playoff final. Tough. The game doesnt help much as it seems to have a fetish for 100pt + finishes which makes it nigh impossible to win the league unless you are light years better than everyone else. :(

Even then I usually have to resort to getting loads of bosmans in and selling them on for a profit after a season's loan somewhere else ..

Yeah it can be a shock tactically. Thats one of the reasons I dont go below the top division if I can help it, unless the club has the players to bounce back quickly. I like to play only slightly more conservative football.

If you begin low with a fallen club, you can easily spend 5 years clawing a squad together and repeatedly missing out in the play-offs etc.

I've just entered my fourth season in the Championship with Forest and only now am sitting pretty in 2nd. The game doesnt help much as it seems to have a fetish for 100pt + finishes which makes it nigh impossible to win the league unless you are light years better than everyone else. :(

Even then I usually have to resort to getting loads of bosmans in and selling them on for a profit after a season's loan somewhere else ..

I like the challenge it can just get very frustrating. I like going forest as its the club that i support but equally i like signing players which isn't always possible at forest.

i've noticed the 100 points thing. its always the same teams aswell that win the league. Just loaded up a game with forest they expect me to win the league :| and media prediction is first. I don't understand that to be honest but i will work at it. Good luck with getting promoted :thup: it would be nice to see the good old days back at forest haha

I like the challenge it can just get very frustrating. I like going forest as its the club that i support but equally i like signing players which isn't always possible at forest.

i've noticed the 100 points thing. its always the same teams aswell that win the league. Just loaded up a game with forest they expect me to win the league :| and media prediction is first. I don't understand that to be honest but i will work at it. Good luck with getting promoted :thup: it would be nice to see the good old days back at forest haha

Cohen got 26 assists in my first season with Forest. ;) The only other player still in the team is Paul Smith! :D

Cohen always does well. Always seem to be unhappy at the end of the first season though. Earnshaw never seems to do well :thdn:

Well not going to stray too far into player naming etc. Earnshaw is rubbish for me too. His wages are astronomical as well, you noticed? :)

Cohen will sign a new contract if you finish top 6 in second season usually.

Well not going to stray too far into player naming etc. Earnshaw is rubbish for me too. His wages are astronomical as well, you noticed? :)

Cohen will sign a new contract if you finish top 6 in second season usually.

Yer sorry forgot about player naming. Yerp its proberbly realistic though just started now hopefully do well.

If you continue with it, let me know how it goes. ;)

Championship is hard because so many teams play direct and or 433. :(

Yer will do :D

i know :( its annoying need a good defence

Im not having much luck at the minute i need a striker and right back but no one seems to like the idea of me loaning players haha

Yer will do :D

i know :( its annoying need a good defence

Im not having much luck at the minute i need a striker and right back but no one seems to like the idea of me loaning players haha

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8SXCW609

This was nice. :)

I spent my entire 500k on one defender in the first season ..

Dead right. Forests's defense is parp. But then so are their wingers ..

TBH if you can do better than 17th in the first season you're better than me. :thup:

You've edited anyways. It is impossible to have both Torres and CR by 2010. Not to even talk about how Torres would never join Real.

Nope havn't cheated mate. I dont see the point as it gets you no satisfaction no matter how well you do :) i got ronaldo the first season out of my budget and got torres second season using pretty much all of my budget. He wanted £130,000 a week.

Archived