Some Idea's / Tweaks

Hello, I got some Idea's / Tweaks to share.

Discuss or leave a comment.

Sorry for my english, i hope you guys understand it.

[1] Parentclubs must Loan more players to there feederclubs.

[2] Be able to find Financial feederclubs even if you are in the beginning of your carrier by a club.

[3] A Loan Clause: Minimal play minutes in the first team (This does not count if you Loan a player to a feederclub).

[4] Show an icon by a players name if a player needs one more yellow card to get suspended for the next match.

[5] Board Room: Request for extra financiel support from the municipality or from the buisiness of the city, based on the reputation of the city.

[6] Make it easier to lose players, even if you offer the player for 0 euro/dollar fee to clubs.

[7] If a player wants to leave the club, and you set the player on the transfer list, then he shouldn't be unhappy anymore.

[8] Make it easier to lose a player if he wants to leave the club, also the player value must be pretty much the same as the transfer fee, else you lose your best player + you won't get much money.

[9] If you want to get a staff member from another club, show the price to get him.

[10] If you place a bid on a player, show if you can pay the player or if you need to request extra time, this must be when you place a bid, not after when the contract is accepted.

[11] If a player is Unprotected (No contract), then we should be able to get him for free, but still there is a price?

[12] If you have your team selection screen before a match, you should be able to see players with a 'backup' status under your first team. This is very handy if you got for example 3 players injured and need to take players from your second/youth team, the players that are shown must have a 'backup' status.

[13] If a player is half injured (orange injured), and you want to use him in the match, you should get a warning for example: "Are you sure you want to use this injured player?".

[14] We should get an extra option by the "Contract renewals handled by assistant manager/coach", we should be able to add a clause that needs to be added automatic with the contract renewals. For example: a Minimal Free Release Clause.

[15] Financial advantages must be a breakthrough for a player, for example the player doesnt want to play in a lower division but can urn 4 times his current salaris.

[16] We should be able to urn reputation from a National/Youth National team like "Netherlands U21", or this must get increased.

[17] A Youth Player must be able to tell the Manager if he wants to learn from a experienced player. So the Youth Player ask it on his own initiative.

[18] Scouts should give a message to the manager if; players that have potentional and a unprotected contract or if the player was send away free from a club.

Feeder clubs will accept more offers for their players if you want them.

[2] Be able to find Financial feederclubs even if you are in the beginning of your carrier by a club.

The fact that you have just started as a manager means the board will decide what you need and not you. Not a bad idea though.

[3] A Loan Clause: Minimal play minutes in the first team (This does not count if you Loan a player to a feederclub).

Quite like this.

[4] Show an icon by a players name if a player needs one more yellow card to get suspended for the next match.

You already have this. A yellow box comes up next to them in Team Selection.

[5] Board Room: Request for extra financiel support from the municipality or from the buisiness of the city, based on the reputation of the city.

This hardly ever happens as far as I know. Surely it would be just like a bank loan.

[6] Make it easier to lose players, even if you offer the player for 0 euro/dollar fee to clubs.

It is getting easier but not all players will be wanted.

[7] If a player wants to leave the club, and you set the player on the transfer list, then he shouldn't be unhappy anymore.

They will still be unhappy as they don't want to be there. Maybe a little less unhappy.

[8] Make it easier to lose a player if he wants to leave the club, also the player value must be pretty much the same as the transfer fee, else you lose your best player + you won't get much money.

Unfortunately that isn life. Bigger clubs can abuse smaller clubs if the player really wants to leave.

[9] If you want to get a staff member from another club, show the price to get him.

You can see how much it will cost you. It tells you what the compensation fee is when you offer them a contract.

[10] If you place a bid on a player, show if you can pay the player or if you need to request extra time, this must be when you place a bid, not after when the contract is accepted.

I don't understand this. You should be able to tell if you can afford him or not.

[11] If a player is Unprotected (No contract), then we should be able to get him for free, but still there is a price?

That is the law in some countries for youth players. You have to pay a compensation fee. I believe it to be called the Bosman Transfer.

[12] If you have your team selection screen before a match, you should be able to see players with a 'backup' status under your first team. This is very handy if you got for example 3 players injured and need to take players from your second/youth team, the players that are shown must have a 'backup' status.

I don't understand.

[13] If a player is half injured (orange injured), and you want to use him in the match, you should get a warning for example: "Are you sure you want to use this injured player?".

That would be irratating. It's your decision whether you want to play him or not.

[14] We should get an extra option by the "Contract renewals handled by assistant manager/coach", we should be able to add a clause that needs to be added automatic with the contract renewals. For example: a Minimal Free Release Clause.

Really dont understand.

[15] Financial advantages must be a breakthrough for a player, for example the player doesnt want to play in a lower division but can urn 4 times his current salaris.

Believe it or not but some players don't want to play for bad teams. It's not all about money. There is loyalty. There are a few i agree that play for money. But not all.

[16] We should be able to urn reputation from a National/Youth National team like "Netherlands U21", or this must get increased.

I would like to see this developed. It would be great to start as an u21 coach or reserve boss and gain reputation.

[17] A Youth Player must be able to tell the Manager if he wants to learn from a experienced player. So the Youth Player ask it on his own initiative.

No. You are the manager. You make the decisions. How does a youth player know what to do. They need to concentrate on improving. I can't imagine a young player going up to Wenger or Ferguson telling them how they should be managed.

[18] Scouts should give a message to the manager if; players that have potentional and a unprotected contract or if the player was send away free from a club.

They tell you contract information. You cannot know everything about every player. It is a bit unrealistic.

Don't mean to sound pessimistic but these are just my opinions.

This pretty much happens, unless the feeder clubs have reached a limit on loans.

Don't see this working or being that realistic and wouldn't add anything to the game.

Great idea, I've thought for a while contracts (loans and transfers) have needed an overhaul

Already does, though sometimes some things show instead. It would nice to order the priority of what is displayed in the Inf column

Don't see any need for this

I like this, would be nice

Should be unhappy, but not as unhappy

Agree with the first part. Transfer fee's are a tricky thing as their is lots to take into consideration.

Already does when you offer him a contract

Don't see any need for this

Clubs are entitled to compensation until a certain age

No need for this - keep a better eye on your squad

No need for it, would get annoying after the first time

Kind of makes sense for spanish leagues where min fee clauses are required

Completely disagree with this. Their is enough diversity within the mental and hidden attributes of a player

If you mean earning reputation via managing the youth national sides then yes I agree

He should be able able to request tutoring but then you decide

You already get this information

Well this is handy for teams that are very poor in finances, so they can ask the municipality/buisiness for help.

I know it does show it in the transfer screen, but shouldn't you get a popup just like when you fire a staff member? (So the Name + Price)

I Would like to give an example for: [12] If you have your team selection screen before a match, you should be able to see players with a 'backup' status under your first team. This is very handy if you got for example 3 players injured and need to take players from your second/youth team, the players that are shown must have a 'backup' status.

example.png

Archived