I am there after 15 years of playing this game: Champions League Final

Yes!!!!

Champions League Final, FM09 (been playing since Amiga days) and in this version, in 2017-2018 season, I am already champions in my Turkish Premier League with Besiktas, will play in the cup final, and and for the first time!!! I just won against Real Madrid in semi final with both attacking mentality won 3-0 at home first, and lost 1-0 in Madrid... now I am in Champions League Final.

2018 May.. for 10 season with this save game slowly slowly I paid my Bank Loan debt, bought players, sold players, last 5-6 seasons always came out from the Champions League group stage, never past quarter finals before until this season, after group stage, I beat Bayern, then Bordeaux in quarter finals and now Madrid in Semis...

Thanks to my 'hated by my other players' Igor Akinfeev, at 32 years of age now, he is been amazing,

on 26th of May 2018, I will play with AC Milan, (which was in my group stage, I had a unlucky loss against them at home 2-3, but lost really bad in Milan 5-1, I was going all attacks)

so what do you suggest for me to do, attack or defence or normal?

Very well done on reaching the final!

It took me three finals before I won it with Glasgow Rangers (no longer playing that save). The first two I tried to keep it tight against superior teams and failed badly. The third time I attacked from the start and was very fortunate to win in a close game, so I'd suggest attacking play and hope for the best. At least you'll know you gave it your best if you lose.

Congrats dude, thats a great achievement with a Turkish side and good to see you have the great Igor Akinfeev. Hes not hated in my team as I only get professional players, such a great keeper.

In my Rangers save I went against Ac Milan in the final, played counter attacking football where I won 2-0 due to beautiful crosses from deep, straight onto my target mans head.

Make sure you put your suit on and play the Champions League theme music in the background. Have something that resembles the trophy too, incase you win and need to lift it to the fans in appreciation of their support :D

LOL!! but if you do this make sure your wife/girlfriend isn't around otherwise she might not be for much longer :D

LOL!! but if you do this make sure your wife/girlfriend isn't around otherwise she might not be for much longer :D

Too true!

nobody is around... everything is under control :))))

I like your coolness. If you can portray this onto your players i think you're going to come home with the trophy :thup:

guys

the most amazing game... I went in 0-2 down to the half, I wanted them to 'play much better in the second half' I put 3 guys on forward, milan is just amazing team, i couldnt get shots on target but they havent seen the ball yet, and just now I scored its 1-2 its now 68th minute, you should see this game it is going crazy...

i was wrong, 10 guys (one guy had to leave at 74th minute), but one centre back also playing injured but able to play since 80th.. 2-2 now what should I do? what should I say at team talk, I am looking at that screen now, didnt start the extra time yet...

if only you could watch this game, it would bring tears to your eyes.. :))))

No thanks, I don't want to put you to any trouble since your team lost this one, but if you ever want to save a match just select the match from your fixture list and you should see an option to save it, so any matches you want to keep just save them somewhere on your hard drive.

Archived