Fm 2009 problem

well i just closed my game to go of to do somethign then when i come back i load it up and find that my game lost its skin so i checked and its not showing any of my save games even though there in the right folder and it wont load my facepacks and club badges.

Anyway to sort this out?

Are you sure you have unticked "Use Skin Cache" ?

Why call your thread FM2009 problem?

Its not a problem with the game, but a problem with a customised skin Unnafilliated with the game

yh ive done that and if you did read the whole post i said it was working when i closed the game the sin facepacks and logos name fixes everything.. then when i come back i cant even see my old save games when i checked the folder there still there my skins gone and cant load it up in preferences so dont think it is a problem with the skin

yh ive done that and if you did read the whole post i said it was working when i closed the game the sin facepacks and logos name fixes everything.. then when i come back i cant even see my old save games when i checked the folder there still there my skins gone and cant load it up in preferences so dont think it is a problem with the skin

Have you put your skins in the right folder?

Is it in your my documents SI folder or the program files SI folder?

Try asking in the Skinning Hideout

Have you put your skins in the right folder?

Is it in your my documents SI folder or the program files SI folder?

Try asking in the Skinning Hideout

they are obviously in the right folder if it was working before i closed the game :rolleyes:

heres some pictures for you if your havign such a hard time understanding

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z240/o_noes_str/skins.png

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z240/o_noes_str/games.png

Archived