Can't bid for this player ?

I presume because he is co-owned and you cannot co-own a player while in England. Have you tried bidding for the player at the club that he is actually at? Has he already agreed to move to somewhere else? Has the other club made a bid for him?

I'm well within my wage budget and no debt at all,i got a £61 mill transfer budget and the balance is 51 mill,maybe it's to do with his age.

Wage budget is 896k

currently spending 600k

not going through a take over either.

Well he aint agreed to move anywhere else,i also looked at both the clubs he's co-owned by,still can't make a bid,will just keep an eye on him and hope i can bid in the future.

Not quite totally sure about this, but, if my memory serves me correctly, co-ownership by 2 clubs is a year long sub-contract (As part of a multi-year contract). AT the end of the year one club has to take control of the players contract. I'm not sure if it can be extended, but I don't think it can be. Its a little like a complicated loan agreement. Typical Italians, make things complicated.

I think you;ll find he is still on the first year of that co-ownership contract and as stated above, English clubs and I think most other leagues also, don't allow it. SO, I'd shortlist him and try at the end of the year.

Hope this helps.

Archived