Specific choose Feeder club BUG

Could be related to chairman stats, i'm assuming they have an interference stat or something akin to hands on control? Either of those would make them less likely to consult you on this. Would also tie in with Chelsea not giving the option as Abramovich is a very hands on chairman.

Could be related to chairman stats, i'm assuming they have an interference stat or something akin to hands on control? Either of those would make them less likely to consult you on this. Would also tie in with Chelsea not giving the option as Abramovich is a very hands on chairman.

hmmm ... okeyyy ..so change the chairman stats how exactly?

hmmm ... okeyyy ..so change the chairman stats how exactly?

I don't think you can, unless one of the real time editors will let you do it. If it is down to this and the editors don't have the option then i'm afraid you are stuck. Of course there is a chance i'm completely wrong.

fmrte cant .....+ i have the 9.0.3. patch which editor is compatible and which can change the stats of the "chairman"

I don't know any editors for this version, might be worth checking the editors hideaway forum. As for sending your club into the red to get a new chairman, chances are that would just end with you getting the sack.

XStephen, that's really strange... I have been Chelsea's manager from 2009 until now, which is 2012, I am at the end of my 3rd season. I have won the prem(twice, but only once before they gave me the choice to choose who I want as a feeder club), the fa cup. Nothing spectacular really, partly because I sold a lot of players and bought in promising youngsters for small fees. So that I don't need to spend large amounts on accomplished players. Hopefully the outcome will be that I have a powerhouse of a team in 2 or 3 season's time. ANYWAY, I got offered the chance to choose the club I want as a feeder club in April 2012, I chose one of my home country's clubs(South Africa), Orlando Pirates and the request got accepted. Ine they are now one of my feeder clubs. The only reason I can think of that you havent gotten option yet, is that you haven't installed the 9.3 patch yet. Because I first got the choice just after installing the 9.3 patch.

Archived