I can't accept offers for player been offer by other clubs!

mhmj

Hi :)

I am now in my 6 season, I have the batch 9.2 downloaded, I never needed to accept an offer before from a club for a player, as I never liked a player been offered before, untill MAN U offer anderson to me! I wanted to accept the ofeer but I found three options which are:

1- reject

2- view offer

3- transfer center

If I press view offer, then I have to make a new offer (which is the same that the club asked me) and my offer will be rejected and it will accepted by other club for the same amount, also I bid higher than what they asked me it is rejected again!

I noticed that so I try to accept the other clubs offers for players not wanted b them , the same thing happen to me!

please help, as I beleive there should be accept buttom some where!

That what I did mate several times and every time my offer been rejected! and the other teams offer been accepted! and I tried to increase the amount as they asked 10M I increased it to 15M and still they rejected my offer and accepted other clubs offers which is 10M only!

Can you go into the transfer centre and accept it from there without viewing the offer?

They always accept my offers when i view offer. The again i am in Serie C1/A so they are probably desperate to get rid of them and their wages.

"richardc316" This is for buying offers not selling,I got offers from other clubs to buy their players and I made a bid for the same amount they asked but it is rejected from my side and accepted from the other clubs!

Archived